|Intro to WMD Nonproliferation - 20546 - NPTG 8574 - A|
1. Nathan E, Busch and Daniel H. Joyner, ed., Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction: The Future of International Nonproliferation Policy, (Athens, GA: University of Georgia Press, 2009). ISBN 978-0-8203-3221-5.
2. Scott D. Sagan and Kenneth N. Waltz, The Spread of Nuclear Weapons: An Enduring Debate, 3rd ed. (New York: W.W. Norton, 2012). ISBN 978-0-393-92010-9.
3. Charles D. Ferguson, Nuclear Energy: What Everyone Needs to Know, (Oxford University Press, 2011). ISBN 978-0-19-975946-0.
4. Jonathan Tucker, War of Nerves: Chemical Warfare from World War I to Al-Qaeda, (New York: Anchor Books, 2007). ISBN 978-1-4000-3233-4. Peace's (CEIP) Proliferation News web site, accessible at:
1. Timely news and analysis on WMD issues is available at the Carnegie Endowment for International http://carnegieendowment.org/publications/pronews/.
2. More wonky, often cutting edge content on WMD and especially nuclear issues is available at Jeffrey Lewis' Arms Control Wonk blog, accessible at http://www.armscontrol
3. Slightly longer but still very accessible on wonk.com. There are other blogs in the field, but this is easily the premiere one and has an exceptional roster of contributors. current topics is available at the new WMD Junction, accessible at http://cns.miis.edu/wmdjunction/.
Reserve at Library: Please refer to Syllabus NPTG 8574 for list of textbooks reserve at library.
Prices may vary - check multiple resources
Associated Term: Spring 2015 - MIIS
Registration Dates: Nov 04, 2014 to Feb 06, 2015
Levels: MIIS Graduate
Middlebury Institute, CA Campus
Lecture Schedule Type
View Catalog Entry
|Return to Previous|